Macquarie Realtors
Call Us: 02 4959 7788
Address: 2 / 60 The Boulevard

Useful Resources & Tenants Information

General Information

Office Hours

Our office is open from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm. On Saturdays, we are open between 9.00am and 1PM.

Connections: Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Internet & TV

Our connections are managed by myconnect, a specialist utility connection service provider dedicated to providing a seamless service for those seeking assistance during their move. They assist you in connecting and disconnecting your phone, gas and electricity when you move into your home and also when you choose to leave. This service is completely free of charge!!! They contact you when you get approved for a property, you tell them what supplier you want to go with and we get an email letting us know that you have sorted out all necessary connections. Want more Info? Click here

Rental Payments

You need to pay your rent in advance at all times. We understand that life happens to throw us some lemons every now and again, if you are unable to make a rental payment, please contact your Property Manager. It is imperative that you keep in contact; if we do not receive your rental payment and you have not contacted us then this may lead to you being issued with a Termination Notice.

Property Condition Report

This report is very important to you as it outlines the condition of the property at the commencement of your tenancy and will be used when you vacate the property to determine if there are any variations that you need to reinstate. We will provide you with copies of this report when you sign the tenancy agreement. You need to review the report and make additional comments (where necessary). This report is to be returned to us within 7 days of the commencement of your tenancy. Ensure you keep a copy of this report; it is advisable to take photographs for your reference before you move your belongings in.

Rental Bond/Security Deposit

If your lease is bound by the Residential Tenancy Act 2010, your rental bond will be lodged with the NSW Office of Fair Trading and will be held as security against any unpaid rent, invoices and/or damage to the property.

There are 2 ways to lodge your bond.

  1. Paper Bond –Soon after lodgement, a written confirmation from the Office of Fair Trading that they have received your rental bond and will provide you with a Rental Bond Registration Number
  2. Online Lodgement –You will be invited by your property manager to lodge the bond online. This notification will be sent to you via email, soon after lodgement, a written confirmation from the Office of Fair Trading that they have received your rental bond and will provide you with a Rental Bond Registration Number.

If your lease is bound by the Boarding House Act 2012, your security deposit will be held in our Rental Trust Account.

Your rental bond will be refunded to you promptly after you have vacated the property provided that your rent is up to date and there are no monies owing for cleaning or repairs to the property.

Inspections during your tenancy

In accordance with our duty to ensure the property is kept in good order, we will be conducting inspections during the course of your tenancy. A minimum 7-day notice of inspection will be sent to you detailing the date and time of scheduled inspections.

Repairs and Maintenance

All requests for repairs and maintenance are best reported in written form. You can login to your portal and click on maintenance request to log your Repair Request. In the event of an urgent repair required outside office hours, contact the Property Manager via text messaging so arrangements for repairs can be made promptly. The Property Manager will attend to all non-urgent repairs within one business day, however, in many instances it will be necessary to obtain the owner`s approval before any work can commence.


Duplicate keys are kept in a secure location at our office, these are coded for security reasons and necessary to ensure we can access the property in the event of an emergency and/or for inspections. Written permissions are required for locks to be changed at the property, you will need to contact your property manager first and then supply the office with a set of the new keys.


The landlord`s insurance policy on the property does not extend to cover your personal effects. We advise that you take out comprehensive contents insurance to cover your belongings against fire, theft and other liabilities. In the event that occupants or their visitor(s) accidentally damage the property and rectification work is required, you may be required to pay any excess that may apply to the owner`s insurance cover.


Your lease agreement indicates the maximum permissible number of people allowed to occupy the property. If you wish to make any change in either the original occupants or any additional occupants, please notify your Property Manager of your intent and get approval before the person moves in.

Terminating your Tenancy Agreement

The tenancy agreement is a legal contract that protects the rights of tenants and landlords alike. In accordance with the Residential Tenancy Act 2010, you can terminate your lease agreement in one of the following ways:

End of lease:If you intend to vacate at the end of your tenancy agreement, you are required to give 14 days’ written notice to us prior to when the agreement runs-out. After the fixed term expires, you will be considered to be on a periodic lease unless you have been given notice to the contrary, you may continue living at the property under the same tenancy obligations. If you intend to vacate during the periodic lease, you must provide at least 21 days’ written notice in advance.

Break Lease:If for any reason you have to vacate the property prior to the expiration of your tenancy agreement, please contact your property manager immediately. In this case we will endeavour to find another tenant to take over and you will be liable for the following:

  • Payment of all rent until another suitable tenant moves into the property
  • Payment of a letting fee
  • Payment of any costs incurred by the landlord for advertising the property.
  • Notice of your intention to vacate the property need to be given to us in writing and it may be sent to us using one of the following methods:

Posted to 2/60 The Boulevarde Toronto NSW 2283; or

Hand delivered to 2/60 The Boulevarde Toronto NSW 2283

Via email to [email protected]

Complaints & Feedback

If we serve you well or you have a suggestion on how we can better serve you, please let us know.

If you have a complaint, let us know. Discuss your complaint or grievance with the property manager. It will be registered in the complaint register and dealt with and the outcome will be made known to you. If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you should communicate your concerns with our Principals as they are often best positioned to resolve your issue. Should you feel that your concerns have not been sufficiently addressed, your final option will be to lodge a complaint to the NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal.